Most of the bloggers use the WordPress dashboard of their website using a PC or a Mac. However, nowadays, blogging has been made really simple using the WordPress app.
WordPress App is the app version of WORDPRESS and it’s readily available to download and use for free on the google play and apple market.
The best part about using WordPress app rather than the desktop version is that you can use it while on the go. Doing so, it helps you save a lot of time and energy.
Plus, you get access to the dashboard of your blog or website directly from your phone. This provides a lot of flexibility — you can compose and publish your articles from any place.
I have put down the step by step process on How to Use the WordPress App to publish your content directly from your phone :
1. Go to the iOS or Android market by clicking on the respective app from your phone
2. Click on the SEARCH bar placed on the right bottom of the screen
3. Enter ‘WordPress’ on the Search Bar to find the app
4. Once the ‘WordPress’ app is found, CLICK on the GET button placed on the right side of the app
Since the ‘WordPress’ app was previously downloaded on my phone, you won’t see ‘GET’ button on the screenshot below. Instead, you will find a cloud button. If you haven’t installed the app, you will not find the ‘CLOUD’ button (which lets you know that you had previously downloaded the app).
5. Let the ‘WordPress’ app get fully installed as indicated by the blue line that is making a circle
6. After you app gets installed, CLICK on the OPEN button
7. Once you OPEN the ‘WordPress’ app, Sign Up (register) if you haven’t.
8. You can either SIGN UP with Google or your EMAIL ID
9. Once you have finished the SIGN UP process, ENTER your EMAIL ID and CLICK on SEND button
10. Now, click on the SEND LINK
11. Let it load as per your Internet speed and wait…
12. Click on the OPEN MAIL button
13. Again, if you get this option automatically, still CLICK on the OPEN button
14. Once your GMAIL opens, CLICK on the SIGN IN TO option
15. Your Page will load and mostly look like this… wait…
16. ‘WordPress’ will prompt you to OPEN the app by giving you the option below, CLICK on OPEN button
17. LOG IN to the ‘WordPress’ app by entering your EMAIL ID; also hit NEXT
18. Once you have LOGGED IN, you see this page. CLICK on the CONTINUE button
19. Again, CLICK on the NAME of your website
20. Your WordPress Dashboard will now open. CLICK on the BLOG POST
21. Now, to write a new blog post, CLICK on the ‘+’ on the top right-hand side, or the middle icon at the bottom of the screen
22. Write down your creative TITLE
24. Once you have finished writing your ARTICLE, Click on the ELLIPSIS (‘…’) to add Tags, categories, pics, etc.
Once you CLICK on the PUBLISH button, you will find UPDATE replacing it,in case you want to polish or change your article
Newspaper WordPress Theme is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. We provide you with the latest breaking news and videos straight from the entertainment industry.